- Provide 12x5 cybersecurity expertise to conduct integration, development, deployment, recapitalization, operations, and maintenance support for a variety of SOC technologies. This responsibility includes support for:
- Vulnerability assessment tools
- Malware analysis and digital media analysis tools
- Host Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Network IDS/IPS
- Create procedures and other documentation for maintaining all SOC hardware and software and perform full-scope administration, management, configuration, patching, upgrades and optimization of SOC tools, devices and application systems, servers, and sensors.
- BA or BS or minimum of three (3) years of experience in incident detection and response and three (3) years of experience in system administration, database administration, network engineering, software engineering and software development
- At least two of the following: A+, Security+, ISC2 CISSP or comparable certification
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed