- Configure Big Data/Machine Learning (ML)/Artificial Intelligence (AI) infrastructure in Azure e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Data Bricks, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Develop and implement tools to provide complex data analysis and visualization
- Responsible for processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Work across functional teams to identify business needs and use cases for big data, automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Apply Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) approaches to address organizational needs and implement a full solution, to include: aggregating data and building, validating, and deploying predictive models
- Assist in developing and implementing AI solutions to advance strategic objectives
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and assess its performance
- Implement ETL processes
- Apply standard and customized data approaches to need organizational needs
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms
- 10+ years of relevant experience in data science or similar field
- Bachelors or Masters
- Extensive experience with Azure data platform – Data Lake Storage, Data Factory, SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsight, Databricks, etc.
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
- Strong background in statistics, machine learning, deep learning and programming necessary
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed