- Participate in internal and external working groups, conferences, and development events supporting requirement and funding strategies providing CRC expertise.
- Review, develop and prepare CRC Employment Concept, conceptual operational plans, requirements documentation (JCIDS, user and system level documents, AF Form 1067s) and proper execution within CRC programmatic processes. execution.
- Review, develop and prepare CRC requirements documentation (JCIDS, user and system level documents, AF Form 1067s) and proper execution within CRC programmatic processes. execution.
- Coordinate and Draft A5Y position on ACC and Air Staff Taskers to include Enabling and Functional Concepts, C2, doctrine and regulations.
- Liaise with other ACC divisions and MAJCOMs for CRC operational requirements and user interests in order to improve synchronization and alignment of policy and doctrine.
- Liaise with system program offices, other agencies on staff and other CRCs to remain current on CRC weapon system capabilities, developments and initiatives to be able to advise division and branch leadership on policies and positions.
- Advise and recommend options to manage and improve CRC requirements processes, procedures, doctrine, manning levels, efficiency and effectiveness. equipment capabilities; and training requirements.
- Participate as Requirements SME in CRC related exercises, tests, experimentation, table top and staff level events contributing to the sustainment and modernization requirements of the CRC and associated infrastructure.
- Must possess Active Secret Clearance
- Possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years higher headquarters (HAF, MAJCOM and NAF) staff experience.
- Possess an either 10 years rated experience as an Air Force Air Battle Manager (AF AFSC 138) or 15 years’ experience as Aerospace Control and Warning Systems Operator (AF AFSC 1C5).
- Possess 10 years’ experience in an Air Force Communications related AFSC focused on ground radios or radar maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 years CRC operational experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the programming and funding process. (PPBE, POM process, ExPlan, SpendPlan).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working CRC training and standardization/evaluation programs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working CRC readiness management and reporting.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Air Force CRC weapons system capabilities, developments and initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the CRC weapon system sustainment and logistics functions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Functional Area Manager (FAM) working with the following programs/documents: AEF Reporting Tool ART Reporting, Status of Resources and Training (SORTS), Defense Readiness Reporting System, Designed (DRSS) Operational Capability Statements, Mission Capabilities Statements, Unit Type Codes (UTCs), and Unit Manpower Documents (UMDs).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Information Assurance Accreditation requirements and process for certifying and maintaining system Authority/Certificate to Operate for training systems.
- Minimum of 2 years CRC maintenance and Air Force Lifecycle Sustainment Processes experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in AF provisioning processes, technical order development, maintenance training, and allowance source requirements development and review.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed