- Supports ACC/A3C as AOC operator expert on USQ-163 systems and procedures in Configuration Review Board (CRB) Enterprise management review (EMR), Engineering configuration working group (ECWG), Requirements Working Group (RWG) and Sustainment working group (SWG), and Functional Analysis Working Group (FAWG).
- Collect and prioritize operational needs from ACC-subordinate and ARC AOC entities (e.g. 601, 609, 612, OSC, FTU) for advocacy with Enterprise Change Working Group and Requirements Working Group. Maintain a copy of current and accurate prioritized listing of outstanding Enterprise Change Requests outstanding against the AOC WS program.
- Solicit inputs from AOC units and MAJCOMs on impacts of deficiencies discovered during testing or operations for consolidation into a recommended Lead Command position on fielding USQ-163 upgrades while carrying deficiencies.
- Provide ACC inputs to all Enterprise Change Requests (ECRs) and maintain expertise on the KONFIG or AOC WS System Program Office (SPO) change tracking and management system.
- Must possess an Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Possess a Master’s Degree.
- Possess a minimum of 15 years rated operations experience (11, 12, 13B or previous 17XX Air Weapons Controller/Air Battle Manager AFSCs).
- Possess a minimum of 5 years AOC operational experience or higher headquarters level staff to include program and funding actions. Preferably working AOC support.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience test and evaluation policies and instructions (e.g. DoDD 5000.1, DoDI 5000.2, CJCSI 3170.01, AFI 99-103, ACCI 99-101.
- Possess minimum 2 year experience implementing T.O. 00-35D-54, USAF Deficiency Reporting, Investigation and Resolution.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience, within last 10 years, of Theatre Air Control System (TACS) and USQ-163 systems, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) and organization
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience Joint C2 systems that interface with the Theatre Air Control System (TACS) and USQ-163
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing within a higher headquarters level staff to include program and function actions.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience of systems acquisition management.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed