- Review, coordinate and assist ACC staff in transition of oversight on cyberspace instructions, policy, and technical orders with operational units, NAF, MAJCOM, HAF, and COCOM.
- Assist in development of cyberspace policy, and technical orders
- Assist MAJCOM process transition for proposed allocations of cyberspace associated equipment to meet theater combatant commander needs. Provide support to develop the GFMAP and associated ACC DEPORDs. Coordinate with other ACC organizations to ensure all requirements are captured/codified.
- Coordinate with AFCYBER weapon system enhancements and assist in defining modernization requirements to support current/future weapon system upgrades, training, sustainment, and employment
- Must have Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in with DoD (Military/Civilian/Contractor). Air Force experience preferred.
- Must possess Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 8 years IT systems management and oversight experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Air Force information systems operations experience
- Possess a current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Possess a current Security+ certification
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed