- Provide technical and managerial support to the transition of MAJCOM OT&E cyberspace functions for 24 AF.
- Provide support and guidance concerning the transition of operational and weapon system sustainability (WSS) requirements of the 24th Air Force’s seven assigned cyberspace weapon systems and emerging/future offensive and/or proactive defensive capabilities to ensure no mission breakage occurs due to staff organization restructure.
- Support transition of current HQ AFSPC responsibilities in strategic planning for the fielding of Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) to HQ ACC.
- Coordinate with AFSPC A2/3/6 Directorate and 24 AF staff to obtain, compile, and provide HQ ACC a detailed list of cyberspace OT&E tasks per FTE by Division/Branch.
- Review, coordinate and assist ACC staff in transition of oversight on cyberspace instructions, policy, tactics volumes, and with operational units, NAF, MAJCOM, HAF, and COCOM.
- Provide support for the development and staffing of cyberspace related staff packages, CONOPS, CONEMPS, Enabling Concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs); perform Major Weapon System (MWS) Lead Command duties.
- Assist in development and coordination of exercise requirements and objectives to ensure system capabilities are appropriately employed in exercise scenarios.
- Assist ACC A589 with transition of Core Function Team roles and responsibilities
- Assist with ACC SATAFs to identify potential places to move personnel to the required facilities and positions.
- Must possess Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in with DoD (Military/Civilian/Contractor). Air Force experience preferred.
- Must possess a Master Degree in IT or Project Management
- Must possess minimum of 2 years of DoD offensive Cyberspace operations experience
- Must possess minimum of 2 years of DoD defensive Cyberspace operations experience
- Must possess minimum of 2 years of Air Force information systems operations experience
- Must possess a current Security+ certification
- Must have minimum of 5 years project/program management experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed